- To and from our Projects:
Projects to visit:
- If you visit our Game Park Project then you will get to work with the BIG 5 animals of South Africa (Cheetah, Lion, Buck, Zebra, Elephant) and enjoy driving on the Game Ranger trucks whilst experiencing the Bush life of Africa. You will also get the chance to go on FREE EXPEDITIONS on the weekends to the Worlds highest BUNGY JUMP, Tsitsikamma canopy tours, storms river kayaking and many more fun activities (please note activities are not free, only the tour service).
- Then you could join our Amazing Port Elizabeth Projects (Soccer, Feeding and Child care) Projects in Port Elizabeth. Here you will get to live right near the beach and explore the beautiful Scenic beach front of Port Elizabeth. Shops are nearby if you want to Go shopping. Port Elizabeth is a Great city in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- Then you could Join our Jeffrey’s Bay Backpackers Project or our Surfing project. Here you will get to meet lots of Travellers and you will get a FREE SURF LESSON and get to see the WORLD CLASS WAVE: SUPER TUBES. The billabong PRO contests are held on this beach. Jeffrey’s bay is a well Known Surfers Village based 1 hour from Port-Elizabeth. At this location you will get to work with the children in the township in the mornings and help teach many less Privileged Orphaned children.
- Then you can Join our Cape Town Project and explore the beautiful Cape. You can climb Table Mountain on the weekends, visit the waterfront and catch the trains to and from different Amazing Tourist attractions. In Cape Town you can get involved in our Surfing project, Child care project and help out with bringing the word to the children and praying with them if you want too. (We do love it if you want to do this at all our projects). Cape Town is a beautiful City. Our project is based on the outskirts of the city in an awesome surfer’s village called MUIZENBERG BEACH. This is the best Learn to surf beach in South Africa and there are shark watchers, so you don’t need to worry.
- Then we have many more Projects in Africa that you can Visit. Please see our site for further information on our other amazing Projects.