Do you want to work with Great leadership, Reaching out to Children and Youth at the Ebenezer Church whilst getting involved in community Projects?
“Get involved in the leadership Team Serving at Ebenezer Church in Port Elizabeth”.
When Joining our Location in Port-elizabeth you have the Opportunity to get involved in many extra projects (at no extra cost). The Church and Centre run the following projects that you can get involved with:
*Child care Projects
*School to school Music and Evangelism and Preaching
*Soccer and sports Projects
*Clinical and Medical
*Church on Sundays and Getting involved in the Church leadership Projects
*Feeding and Evangelism
*Church courses that run in the evenings
*House to house Evangelism in the Townships
*Arts and Drama
Please do let us know before arrival what you expect from your time here with us, and what your talents are. Its in our best interest for you to have the best time whilst you are with us and we want you to feel like your time has impacted the Less Privileged people (whilst you are with us).
Prices include Airport pickup and drop off on departure and a welcoming from our Staff, Safe and Secure Accommodation, transport to and from the Project daily (Monday to Friday), Transport to buy food weekly, Pick up and Drop off for Church on Sundays, and a brief Orientation. You will have the weekends free to explore and enjoy our Garden Route safari if you wish to join.
Prices exclude flights, travel insurance and visas.
PRICES FOR THE 6 MONTHS (24 Weeks).
To Register with us there is a once off Fee of $295 / £180 (a once off registration fee). This registration fee will be discounted to $250 / £150 if you pay us within 5 days from when you send your registration form to us. A percentage of these fees are donated as charity. When you submit your application form to us, there is also a small $10 / £8 application form fee. This fee pays for our www.lovetogive.co.za feeding projects.
What do your fees pay for?
· Registration Fee – Web-design Costs, Program marketing costs, administration costs, Volunteer in Sa fund and feeding the Less Privileged people, communication costs with volunteers.
· Volunteer Program Fee – Airport pick up/Airport Drop off, Basic Orientation, Program supervision and welcoming by staff at airport, Safe and Secure Accommodation, Internet (the internet in South Africa is not uncapped), weekly shopping trip to buy food, Transport to and from the projects (Monday to Friday) and transport to and from Church on a Sunday if you wish to Join. Project costs and some staff fees.
What additional costs will you have?
The Volunteer must provide for the following:
· Visa (you will get a 3 month visa on entry to South Africa free of Charge if you hold a : UK, USA, OR EUROPE PASSPORT), flights, Travel insurance.
· All volunteers should visit either their personal physician or a travel health clinic 4-8 weeks before departure
· Mobile phone / internet charges (only if you wish to purchase additional internet to chat on Skype etc). A variety of mobile network carriers provide good coverage for both mobile phones as well as internet facilities. You may let your service provider know you are coming Abroad, or you may buy a South African Mobile Phone at the cost of around $20 for a cheap phone.
· Watsapp and BBM do work in South Africa to message abroad (as long as you have a android phone, Smart Phone or Blackberry phone and you may put roaming on your phone before departure). It is normally more cost effective to locally purchase pay-as-you-go air-time and data bundles compared to roaming options.
· Spending money for essentials, souvenirs, etc.
· If you wish to do activities on the weekends then you will need to bring extra money for this.