Do you love the outdoors and would love to learn and teach surfing whilst adding hope into a child’s life?
Learn to surf and teach less privileged children to surf.
Volunteer programs Begin every Monday of the Month. Volunteers can choose from 1 week to 24 weeks ( long term discounts are available). Prices include airport pickup, Airport Drop off, accommodation, FREE surf lessons, use of equipment and a brief Orientation. They exclude flights, travel insurance and visas.
PRICE PER WEEK:
$420 for the 1st and 2nd week
$350 for every additional week
(These prices include a FREE Dinner on the night of arrival, a FREE drive around the Cape town Peninsula, A FREE visit to see the Penguins in Simonstown, 1 night out in the area each week, FREE Cape Town Bus tour, 4 FREE surfing lessons, Unlimited use of Surfing Gear).
Prices exclude the Registration Fee of $295 / £180 (a once off registration fee). This fee will be discounted to $250 / £150 as long as you pay us within 5 days from when you send us your registration form. A percentage of these fees are donated as charity towards the community.
What do your fees pay for?
- Registration Fee – Web-design Costs, Program marketing costs, administration costs, Volunteer in Sa fund, and communication costs with volunteers.
- Volunteer Program Fee – Airport pick up/ Drop off, program supervision, Accommodation in a Lodge, Transport to and from the Project, Free Surf Lessons, Free use of Surfing Gear, in-country administration costs and staff fees.
What additional costs will you have?
- Visa (you will get a 3 month visa on entry to South Africa free of Charge if you hold a : UK, USA, OR EUROPE PASSPORT), flights. Travel insurance (mandatory)
- All volunteers should visit either their personal physician or a travel health clinic 4-8 weeks before departure
- Mobile phone / internet charges. A variety of mobile network carriers provide good coverage for both mobile phones as well as internet facilities. It is normally more cost effective to locally purchase pay-as-you-go air-time and data bundles compared to roaming options.
- Spending money for essentials, souvenirs, etc