Do you want to work within a well known Church In South Africa, Port-Elizabeth? Whilst Joining a great Leadership team that has a True heart for the Less Privileged people? Then this is the perfect Project for you.
We are reaching out to many Children, youth and Adults at our Church leadership Project. We would love to have you join in on this Vission, impacting many Peoples lives and seeing peoples lives restored through Education and Skills Development.
“Get involved with the Leadership Team Serving and become and leader at Ebenezer Church in Port Elizabeth”.
When Joining our Location in Port-elizabeth you have the Opportunity to get involved in many extra projects (at no extra cost). The Church and Centre run the following projects that you can get involved with:
*Child care Projects
*School to school Music and Evangelism and Preaching
*Soccer and sports Projects
*Clinical and Medical
*Church on Sundays and Getting involved in the Church leadership Projects
*Feeding and Evangelism
*Church courses that run in the evenings
*House to house Evangelism in the Townships
*Arts and Drama
Please do let us know before arrival what you expect from your time here with us, and what your talents are. Its in our best interest for you to have the best time whilst you are with us and we want you to feel like your time has impacted the Less Privileged people (whilst you are with us).
PRICES FOR THE 6 MONTHS
Prices exclude the Registration Fee of $295 / £190 (a once off registration fee). On filling in your application form with us a $10 fee is payable immediately for the Volunteer in South Africa application fee (this fee is used to continue feeding our people at our St francis bay location).
What do your fees pay for?
- Registration Fee – Web-design Costs, Program marketing costs, administration costs, Volunteer in Sa fund, and communication costs with volunteers.
- Volunteer Program Fee – Airport pick up/Airport Drop off, Basic Orientation, Program supervision, Church shuttle daily except Saturdays, accommodation, weekly shopping trip to buy food, in-country administration costs and staff fees.
What additional costs will you have?
- Visa (you will get a 3 month visa on entry to South Africa free of Charge if you hold a : UK, USA, OR EUROPE PASSPORT), flights, Travel insurance.
- All volunteers should visit either their personal physician or a travel health clinic 4-8 weeks before departure
- Mobile phone / internet charges. A variety of mobile network carriers provide good coverage for both mobile phones as well as internet facilities.
- Watsapp and BBM do work in South Africa to message abroad (as long as you have a android phone or Blackberry phone and you put roaming on your phone before departure). It is normally more cost effective to locally purchase pay-as-you-go air-time and data bundles compared to roaming options.
- Spending money for essentials, souvenirs, etc
EXTRA ADVENTURE YOU CAN DO:
(Please book with us before arrival if you wish to reserve your place).
- Open Water One Scuba Dive Course (allow students to dive up to 18m)
- Garden Route safari for R1200 a person (for transport return).
- Surf Lessons
- Safaris into Africa
- Shark Cage Diving
- Bungy Jumping
- Kayaking at Storms River
- Sky Diving
- Sand boarding
- Kruger national park Safari
- Victoria Falls Safari and many other safaris
- Scuba Diving
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours
- High Rope Course
- Horse riding
- Abseiling qualification
- Game Park Volunteering
- World's Highest Bungee Jumping